rubber tubing

Post here with questions and topics relating to making glass jewelry.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Doug Randall

rubber tubing

Post by Doug Randall »

Hi. I'm looking for a resource to buy large quantity (rolls) of small 1/4" -3/16" rubber tubing for making necklaces and jewelery components.
Thanks...Doug
Last edited by Doug Randall on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn Perry

Re: rubber tubing

Post by Lynn Perry »

Hi, Doug. I did a quick search of eBay and Amazon for "rubber tubing". Both have extensive listings in numerous colors, diameters and lengths. Hope some of those might work for you.
Lynn Perry
Dolores

Post by Dolores »

Jewelry components eh? Are you turning to the dark side, Doug? :wink:
The best help I can offer is to encourage you to look to untraditional (non-jewelry) sources to fufill your ideas. I've found the most interesting/useful bits and baubles from electonic stores, rigging websites, and scientific supplies. Speaking of which... the latter might be a good place to find tubing!

DOLORES
Doug Randall

Post by Doug Randall »

No Delores...not the dark side. Just turning my otherwise cut off scrap into some interesting baubles that RM is making into "affordable" jewelery pieces. Since she started producing these one of a kind
pieces for presents and donations she's been approached by several venues and venders to make some for sale, so as the official self appointed "resourcer" my job is to locate and procure elements to complete her projects. At no time will my name or reputation be used in the production or marketing of these chingadera's... that is of course, unless they become seriously popular, then I'm all over it.

Much thanks to everypone for pointing the direction for search and seizure of these resources.
Nikki ONeill

Post by Nikki ONeill »

Doug, for "traditional" findings "Rio Grand offers a huge catalog. Have jun with the new venture.
Nikki