I Love Christmas in March!

This is the forum for discussing Warm Glass community projects such as the Magnet Exchange, the Collaboration, and similar efforts.

Moderator: Tony Smith

Barbara Cashman

I Love Christmas in March!

Post by Barbara Cashman »

Great job everyone! Love my goodies! (Charles Hall...YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS! HAHA) =D>
Barbara J Cashman
http://www.glastile.com
Glass Tile Manufacturer
Delberta D

Re: I Love Christmas in March!

Post by Delberta D »

I just opened my Magless'...They are absolutely wonderful. I love them. Thank You everyone!
nancyB

Post by nancyB »

What a wonderful surprise today in the mail! I am once again inspired by each of the tiny or not so tiny magless that came today.. THANK YOU to each of you for your time, patience, skills and inspiration...

nancyB
JestersBaubles

Post by JestersBaubles »

I'm jealous!

If you guys are getting yours, I should see mine tomorrow. I also have a shipment of glass coming tomorrow! Wheeee!!!

Dana W. :mrgreen:
Richard Blummer

Post by Richard Blummer »

I was thrilled to get home from work yesterday to find the Magless shipment sitting on my porch. What an amazing array of talents and techniques! Thank you, fellow participants! And thank you, Susan and sorters!

אָשֵׁר חַיִּים
Chaim/Richard
אָשֵׁר חַיִּים
Melodie

Post by Melodie »

Thank you all for participating this year! I love my box of magless! I'm so glad I didn't drop out when I thought I wouldn't be able to get anything made and sent. Thanks Sue and Barbara for keeping me going. ((hugs))

Barbara Cashman wrote:(Charles Hall...YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS! HAHA) =D>
:lol: :lol: :lol: I agree but am sooooo glad that he does!!!!!