Devitrification Spray Sources

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

MichaelE

Devitrification Spray Sources

Post by MichaelE »

:roll:Hello cyber glass world... Michael Egan here with a simple question for someone...I am looking for a source for "Fuse Master Spray products specifically Superspray and Spray A. I surfed and surfed but could not find the wave... I need more than the "moonshine" or Borax home style spray. Thanks in advance ! Michael E. P.S. go to Egan glass.com to see what I am working on Cheers.
Glasslife
Jerry Barnett

Post by Jerry Barnett »

Surf on up to "Fusion HQ/HGH" at the top of the page.
Jane Lindell

Post by Jane Lindell »

gone

Post by gone »

Hi Michael,

Nice work! I like the cane piece on your home page and I especially like the goblets.

Had the tweak the address you gave to get there though.

http://www.eganglass.com

Els
Cynthia

Re: Devitrification Spray Sources

Post by Cynthia »

MichaelE wrote::roll:... Michael Egan...I am looking for a source for "Fuse Master Spray products specifically Superspray and Spray A.
Hi Michael,

You won't remember me, but I stopped in your studio with my husband a year or so ago to see how you were using your hot work and turning your cane into those fun fused pieces. My in-laws live in Rochester and have collected a coulple of your paperweight pieces.

Anyway, I wanted to give you an ingredients heads up on Spray A and SuperSpray. Superspray contains ground glass suspended in a soln with no fluxing agent. Spray A is ground glass suspended in a soln. with lead added as a flux. If you are working with any reactive glasses/colors, you will want to be aware of that so you don't get any unexpected results. :shock:
Heidi

Post by Heidi »

Your newave vases are beautiful!
Marc Demian

Post by Marc Demian »

I get my superspray from http://www.aaproducts. I found that if I order a few bottles the shipping is much more cost effective. marc
Clifford Ross

Post by Clifford Ross »

Michael, love the Zoeys. Very nice work (all of it).