Pretty excited...new BE colors!

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Bob

Post by Bob »

I must be more careful when I read....I misread the colour "Violet, Striker" as "Violent Striker" and wondered what was happening at Bullseye.

Cheers,
Bob
Paul Tarlow

Post by Paul Tarlow »

Bob wrote:I must be more careful when I read....I misread the colour "Violet, Striker" as "Violent Striker" and wondered what was happening at Bullseye.

Cheers,
Bob
Funny - me too. That was why I was so excited...
Marty

Post by Marty »

but so many bubbles......
Brad Walker
Site Admin

Post by Brad Walker »

... that's Bullseye-speak for transparent.
Dani

Post by Dani »

Yummers.... I could get inspired by the violet, chartreuse and coral together. :D
Lynne Chappell

Post by Lynne Chappell »

FALL!!! I want them now!!! Why do they tease us like that? I love it, more browns and greys and a delicious new purple.
Cheryl

I believe that's woo woo purple!

Post by Cheryl »

I thought these were due out in May...what does "fall" mean anyway? September? October?

instantgratificationgirl... :lol:
Barbara Cashman

Post by Barbara Cashman »

I was really happy about the violet. Unfortunately, I am in a project where I need it NOW. so the customer will simply have to do without that color. But is was sorely needed for the BE palette. Thanks Lani & crew! - Barbara
kelly alge

Post by kelly alge »

Maybe if "Fall" were determined by the weather (seriously crappy in OH) they would let us have them right now. Can't wait to see them "in real life"

Hates fall girl
kelly alge

"An ordinary life is a crime" -eric schmider
Jerry Cave

Post by Jerry Cave »

Oh cool, violet strike back. Been using lots of their neo lavendar. I'll just have to try the violet. :lol: Resource Center here I come.
Joanna

Post by Joanna »

These new colors actually ARE currently availabile through the Bullseye Connection Resource Center! Contact us for availability and pricing by going to the link at the top of the page or calling us at 888-220-3002.

Please also check with your local dealer - we are already receiving orders from dealers and are filling all orders as soon as possible.

Joanna
Paul Tarlow

Post by Paul Tarlow »

Joanna wrote:These new colors actually ARE currently availabile through the Bullseye Connection Resource Center! Contact us for availability and pricing by going to the link at the top of the page or calling us at 888-220-3002.

Please also check with your local dealer - we are already receiving orders from dealers and are filling all orders as soon as possible.

Joanna
Dang it Joanna -- I wanted to get my order in before anyone knew...