glass shrinkage

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Pam Hrycyk

Post by Pam Hrycyk »

I would love to hear about your glass life in Brazil. It's interesting hearing how others overcome obstacles in attaining their dreams.

Pam
Bert Weiss

Post by Bert Weiss »

Luiza sent me some pictures of her sinks. She thinks that she needs a class in sink making, but I think that she could be teaching it. Her sinks are lovely and she has made enough to begin to understand which designs work better than others.

Go girl!!!
Bert

Bert Weiss Art Glass*
http://www.customartglass.com
Furniture Lighting Sculpture Tableware
Architectural Commissions
Luiza

Post by Luiza »

Bert Weiss wrote:Luiza sent me some pictures of her sinks. She thinks that she needs a class in sink making, but I think that she could be teaching it. Her sinks are lovely and she has made enough to begin to understand which designs work better than others.

Go girl!!!
Bert

You have made my day :D . Not just because of this words, but because they came from you.
Luiza
Luiza

Post by Luiza »

I thought you´d like to know that I´ve done some tiles using the 1370 F soak 1 hour, and it was great. The tiles have got the texture I wanted, and there was no shinkage :D
Thanks to everybody for your help
Luiza