graham stone

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

doc

graham stone

Post by doc »

where can I buy Graham Stone's book? asking too much?
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

i bought it in January of this year from Fusion Headquarters in Oregon. i paid $89 for the book, plus shipping. at that time they had a few copies.

email glaswiz.aol.com

phone (503) 538-5281
fax (503) 538-6527
doc

thanks kitty

Post by doc »

:lol: thanks kitty......you are one active gal here....always ready to help.....btw, do u find the book helpful....i will call there today. much thanks...also btw, your dish that u recently posted was a beaut! any pics of the finished :wink: there?
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

It's the most important, valuable, useful book I own. It's my bible. It's the one "must have" reference manual out there. If you can get your hands on a copy...do so. Get on several waiting lists from several sources if you have to.

Hurry though, cuz now you might have a bit more competition :lol:
Mimi Rivera Vellek

Post by Mimi Rivera Vellek »

I got mine through Brad 'way back when, when Graham used to post on this Board (about 3 years ago). If Brad can't get it for you he might be able to tell you where it's available. Also, try Whitehouse Books, one of the Board sponsors.

It's a great reference book!

Mimi
Laurie Young

Post by Laurie Young »

Artisan Bookstore in Fitzroy, (Melbourne)Australia carries it and will ship to the states.You can look them up on the internet, Graham lives here so he seems to give trhem copies when they run out. Not sure how much it costs to ship, but if you cant find it in the states its worth a shot. If you are having trouble, e mail me and I can call them upand order for you.
cheers,
Laurie

artisan@alphalink.com.au
61 3 9416 4805