Cock Trip!!!

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

coolntn

Post by coolntn »

Take the 14 day raft trip THROUGH the canyon...no BASE JUMPS required, no HIKING OUT...a piece of cake !

RIGHT

As if the rapids aren't enough !
ellen abbott

Post by ellen abbott »

Whoa, look what came back.
Hey Brock-

Back from my vacation. Unfortunately I haven't had the good fortune to do the Grand, at least not yet. But I am an avid boater and wilderness canoe camper. Several memorable trips have been 8 days doing the Lower Canyons of the Rio Grande (when that wonderful river actually had some water) and 10 days on the Pecos (incredibly challenging).

e
Brock

Post by Brock »

ellen abbott wrote:
Whoa, look what came back.
Hey Brock-

Back from my vacation. Unfortunately I haven't had the good fortune to do the Grand, at least not yet. But I am an avid boater and wilderness canoe camper. Several memorable trips have been 8 days doing the Lower Canyons of the Rio Grande (when that wonderful river actually had some water) and 10 days on the Pecos (incredibly challenging).

e
I'd definitely do any river trip again, but not if it requires uphill hiking. Those days are over. Brock
My memory is so good, I can't remember the last time I forgot something . . .