Source for Iron Stands for Round and Square Fused pieces

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Andrew

Source for Iron Stands for Round and Square Fused pieces

Post by Andrew »

Does anyone have a source for high quality iron stands - I am looking for both freestanding and wall stands.
charlie

Post by charlie »

Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Dick Kolpack

Post by Dick Kolpack »

No problem Kitty, thoes are nice stands, however mine are better. <G> Not to mention custom made to your specifications.

Dick
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

YES YES YES DICK, YOURS ARE BETTER!
simply offering info ...
hey, one of my friends once famously said, "Life would go so much more smoothly if i could learn to be quiet."

ANDREW, TALK STORY WIT' DICK. HIS STANDS MO' BETTAH.
kazindc

iron project stands

Post by kazindc »

Also try Rich Fizzell he can be reached at PrairieArtMetal@aol.com
he has made some great custom sized square and round ones for me.
karen teemer
Dick Kolpack

Post by Dick Kolpack »

LOL...Kitty, I'll still help you move to your new house.
Dick
Ann Demko

stands

Post by Ann Demko »

I can vouch for Dicks's stands. They are great and he is soooo fast. Ordered custom ,finishing communications on details on Sun and was notified they were shipped on Tues. Now if I could only produce glass that quickly I really have something going. Ann
Jerry

New Stand

Post by Jerry »

Just got my first one from Dick and am I pleased. He's a stich to talk to and produces a wonderful product. The goofy pot melts and rakings I do don't always behave themselves enough to come out to the size I thought they would. So all I do now is send him the outside dimension and he makes one to fit. Plus he's fast and his product is great.

No, I'm not getting a kickback from him either. It's just great to find someone producing a quality product that does what it's supposed to do these days.

Jerry
Dick Kolpack

Post by Dick Kolpack »

Hey Jerry,
Where's those "world famous" raked pot melts? Checked your site...Nada. Let's see some pictures.

Dick
Jerry

World famous pot melts?

Post by Jerry »

Ahhhh, you've been lurking! Your stand just got here and I put a renegade raking in it. I'm impressed; now, if my customers are too I'll really be happy.

The web site is on the way. Tomorrow morning a new site designer is coming by to look our stuff over and decide what we should do for the amount of money I'm going to pay him. So, it will be up and running soon.

I've got a combing in purple, blue and green I added a double rim to yesterday in the kiln now. It's still over 600 so it won't be out until later in the day but I'll post a picture in the photo section just before I order a stand for it; DEAL?

Jerry
Val

Post by Val »

Anybody know where I can get stands in Canada. I love your stands Dick, but unfortunately the cost of getting them north is is awful.
:(

Val