Visiting UK

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Nancy S

Visiting UK

Post by Nancy S »

I'll be visiting the UK in March with another fuser. While there we would love to see what fusers are doing in England and meet some fellow glass artists if possible. If not, any stores or galleries that sell glass work would be great! Thanks, Nancy
Brian and Jenny Blanthorn

Re: Visiting UK

Post by Brian and Jenny Blanthorn »

nancy s wrote:I'll be visiting the UK in March with another fuser. While there we would love to see what fusers are doing in England and meet some fellow glass artists if possible. If not, any stores or galleries that sell glass work would be great! Thanks, Nancy
This came up recently lots of places 2 C

Try search

UK

galleries

Brian
Peg

Re: Visiting UK

Post by Peg »

nancy s wrote:I'll be visiting the UK in March with another fuser. While there we would love to see what fusers are doing in England and meet some fellow glass artists if possible. If not, any stores or galleries that sell glass work would be great! Thanks, Nancy
If you're in Bristol there's the Creative Glass Guild, plus lots of smaller studios, plus my house!
Ron Bell

Post by Ron Bell »

Nancy, I had a post with the same question about 3 weeks ago. Look in the archives, I got lots of information. Have a great trip!
Ron Bell
Black Creek Glass
Nancy S

Post by Nancy S »

Thanks for the input! I'm very excited...
Peg, we are planning to go to Bath and Bristol seems nearby(?) We'd love to see your studio if your available!
Nancy