TUCSON BEAD SHOW,,,,share a booth Q

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

rodney

TUCSON BEAD SHOW,,,,share a booth Q

Post by rodney »

hi there, im wondering if someone out there that is going to the BEST BEAD SHOW IN TUCSON, NEEDS someone to share a booth,,,OR,,,if anyone is interested in reprsenting my beads,,,thanks so much,,rodney
Sara

Post by Sara »

Rodney, the Best Bead Show frowns on people who haven't been 'juried' in sharing a booth. The waiting list is long, but worth it. There are other shows at Tucson that are easier to find space in, although most shows are filled months, if not a year, in advance. Try the Whole Bead or Bead Renassiance. Since the real estate at these shows is at a premium most prefer to only have their work represented. You can try Irina at Eclectica 414/641-0910 she carries quite a few different glass bead artists.

Recursos de Santa Fe fills one year in advance with full payment. this is your close to home show and well worth putting your money up a year in advance. My understanding is that it's impossible to get in 2004 and since it's bi-annual I'd begin to set your sights on 2006! sounds so far away, yet it comes around quickly.

another close to home would be Glass Craft Expo at Las Vegas in March. Inexpensive and it's my understanding that they are promoting more beads. It's the same weekend at Recursos in 2004.

good luck,

Sara