Bullseyeglass.com

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Cate G

Bullseyeglass.com

Post by Cate G »

I wasn't sure where to post this. I use a tablet when I'm at my studio, as I have no other internet hook-up. I need to go on the Bullseye site, and it keeps kicking me off. I seem to be able to get on line to other sites, but not their's. I've never had this problem before. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Cate
GuyKass

Re: Bullseyeglass.com

Post by GuyKass »

Working fine for me.
Morganica

Post by Morganica »

It looks like it's working to me, on my iPad at least, but I'm connected via WiFi. I've found the site to be very slow to load, especially if it's not already cached on your system, though, so it's possible that it's simply timing out or losing the signal while the page is trying to load. It could also be that it's hitting a security/permissions block somewhere, too. If that's the case, you may need to allow access in your tablet settings.

One thing to try: Get to somewhere that supports WiFi, make sure your tablet is connected, and thoroughly browse the Bullseye site. That'll get it into your cache. Then go back to your studio and see if you're still having trouble.
Cynthia Morgan
Marketeer, Webbist, Glassist
http://www.morganica.com/bloggery
http://www.cynthiamorgan.com

"I wrote, therefore I was." (me)
Cate G

Post by Cate G »

Thanks Cynthia for the advise. I'll drive into town and try to find a signal somewhere. I have a love/hate relationship with living in the country. No cable or high speed phone and if I want to cook something a little bit exotic I have to cart the ingredients up here. But, it is beautiful on my mountain, and quiet......
Cate