Warm Glass calendar update!

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Chip

Post by Chip »

Yes, I think I can. Everyone is getting one copy right away. The mulitiples will be coming a day or two later. So, if you ordered 2, one will get there before the other. IF you ordered 10, 1 will get there before the other 9.

Thanks for your understanding. This has been quite the endeavor!! :D
Chip
Micah 6.8
Amy on Salt Spring

Post by Amy on Salt Spring »

I feel like you should get paid for all your hard work! Well you have a hearty thank you from me and we can be grateful to you for 12 months as we look at it. I'm looking forward to getting it--hope it isn't stopped at the border for lewd content... :wink:
Amy
Tony Smith

Post by Tony Smith »

Chip wrote:Thanks for your understanding. This has been quite the endeavor!! :D
I hope you're including your return mailing address... I think you deserve some glass "thank you's" for all your efforts. :D

Tony
The tightrope between being strange and being creative is too narrow to walk without occasionally landing on both sides..." Scott Berkun
Dani

Post by Dani »

Poor Chip will probably have to adopt more children to help with the mailing! How many are you sending out anyway? More than you thought you would be laminating?? :shock:
rosanna gusler

Post by rosanna gusler »

oh boy! oh boy! oh boy! wonder if the mail is out there yet???????................................................................................................................................................................................................................................nope. sigh. rosanna