OT--need Webshots help

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

daffodildeb

OT--need Webshots help

Post by daffodildeb »

Can I get some help from you Webshots experts? I've got photos uploaded, showing on my link, but I can't get a link to let someone else see it. It gives me error messages when I try to do this. How do I get the "www.webshots.com/..." type of link to refer people to?
Deb
Stuart Clayman

Post by Stuart Clayman »

The link that you see when you put up your pics is your link, for the owner of the pics. There is a place on that page that has share the page with others. Click there and then send someone you know the page or if you have another e-mail address send it there. Once the e-mail is received then you will get the address that others can use to see the pics.
Kiln Repair by a Clayman kilnrepair@yahoo.com
Glassworks by a Clayman
http://www.GlassArtists.org/GlassworksByAClayman
daffodildeb

Post by daffodildeb »

I think something else is wrong. Every time I try to open one of the links that sounds like it would be the right one, I get an error message: "Unable to open hyperlink: there is no application associated with the given filename extension."

Now what?
Deb
Susan Moore

Post by Susan Moore »

Deb,

If you are on the My Photos page in Webshots there's a link titled My Public Community Page just below the Menu bar with Daily Gallery Community My Photos etc.

Susan