Orange park/ Jacksonville Florida

This forum is for questions from newcomers to kiln-forming.

Moderator: Tony Smith

grayeye

Orange park/ Jacksonville Florida

Post by grayeye »

Is anyone in this area that could tell me where I can get 90 coe glass locally? I realize I can go online but I really like to see what I'm buying in person and when I really want something online there seems to be either a huge minimum purchase or exorbitant shipping fees. Are there any glass factories near Jacksonville?
RachelM

Re: Orange park/ Jacksonville Florida

Post by RachelM »

If you have a wholesale account, you can go to Art Glass Warehouse in Cocoa Beach. Their website is not very good (unless they have changed it in the past few months) but once inside the store, you can spend quite some time. But again, only wholesale.

Also some places in Atlanta but I know that not's that close.

Also, first time I placed a large order with Bullseye I combined it with another local person here so we got the highest discount and shared shipping.

Rachel
pshash

Post by pshash »

I live in Jacksonville and no, there are no local sources. Sorry.
grayeye

Post by grayeye »

okay
Thank you.
grayeye

Post by grayeye »

for anyone else who may have had the same question, I did find a place in St. Augustine that has a little bit of coe 90 and 96. the shop is small but the owners are very friendly and helpful and will try to order just about anything you ask for.
The name of the shop is D & L glass. they deal in mostly stained glass but like I said, they have a little bit and are very helpful and try to order for you.