Has anyone done business with....?

This forum is for questions from newcomers to kiln-forming.

Moderator: Tony Smith

MikeF

Has anyone done business with....?

Post by MikeF »

I ran across this outfit online and find they seem to have a pretty decent product line. Has anyone here any experience with stainedglasssupplystore.com? I would like to place an order but would like a little info on them (independent of their website). TIA.
Kevin Midgley

Re: Has anyone done business with....?

Post by Kevin Midgley »

why not buy from one of the supporters of this website?
MikeF

Post by MikeF »

I would gladly patronize sponsors. The problem is that I am in need of a Uroboros product which has achieved "hen's tooth" status. That being the case, I have to cast a wider net to try to obtain what is at present unobtainable.
Ed Cantarella

Post by Ed Cantarella »

Kevin Midgley wrote:why not buy from one of the supporters of this website?
If you mean the links at top of the site, I don't think those are "supporters" , more like "recommended, helpful links"? I've ran several websites and quid pro quo [hopefully]cross-linking is the more common arrangement unless you have several hundred, or more, visitors per day. Several of those sites above don't have a "links" page or area themselves, so they presumably aren't sending any traffic here. :-k
HER last words were, "I'm melting, melting . . . " Dissenting opinions generally welcome for comic relief or personal edification. Sometimes both.