Bullseye Glass in Salt Lake - WarmGlass.com

Bullseye Glass in Salt Lake

This is for posting advertisements to buy and sell products or services, or to announce job openings or searches. A fee may be required for posts in this forum. All posts must be approved prior to display. For complete forum rules, check here: http://www.warmglass.com/glassifieds

Moderator: Brad Walker

utahjeff

Bullseye Glass in Salt Lake

Postby utahjeff » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:22 pm

Hello,

My name is Jeff in Salt Lake City, Utah. I am new to glass work and am the third Veteran at the Salt Lake VA Hospital to make and present "Crows" to graduates of our inpatient program. I bought a little to much glass and need to lighten my load. I bought it all from Bullseye and just need to open some space in my home, my little house is over run with glass. I have about 30 total sheets (some full most half sheets) total to sell and will make a killer deal if you take the majority if not all...

Let me know if you are interested and I will take pictures and get full descriptions. If you should decide to purchase it you are responsible to take it, cause it is glass... ;-)

Thank you!!!!

Jeff G
jeffmgarrison@yahoo.com

JestersBaubles

Re: Bullseye Glass in Salt Lake

Postby JestersBaubles » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:04 pm

Jeff,

If the glass is still available, contact the Glass Art Guild of Utah and ask that it be posted to all members. Most members are in Salt Lake. http://www.glassartguild.org/?page_id=357

I am a System 96 person, but many in the guild use BE.

Best, Dana

utahjeff

Re: Bullseye Glass in Salt Lake

Postby utahjeff » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:14 am

Thank you very much!!!

Return to “Buy and sell”