Wanted to Buy - 120 volt square kiln - WarmGlass.com

Wanted to Buy - 120 volt square kiln

This is for posting advertisements to buy and sell products or services, or to announce job openings or searches. A fee may be required for posts in this forum. All posts must be approved prior to display. For complete forum rules, check here: http://www.warmglass.com/glassifieds

Moderator: Brad Walker

Sharol

Wanted to Buy - 120 volt square kiln

Postby Sharol » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:59 am

The post-fire provisioning of my replacement studio is still at least 8 months off, but in the interim I’m going stir crazy not having a kiln to fire. Since our rental abode limits me to a 120 volt unit, I was hoping someone out there has a well-loved little kiln they would like to sell. I’d also like recommendations from y’all on what might be a good choice for a new small kiln purchase. I had a Paragon Fusion 16 I used as a test/small project kiln before the fire, but never developed an emotional attachment to it. Still, it met my needs well.

Thank you to everyone for their encouraging words over the past 9+ months. You have kept me optimistic that I would indeed break glass again! :D
Sharol

Vonon

Re: Wanted to Buy - 120 volt square kiln

Postby Vonon » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Sharol, I have a Skutt Firebox 14 that you may like. I bought it under the very same circumstance as a way to survive the rental period. Let me know if you are interested.
Vonon

Sharol

Re: Wanted to Buy - 120 volt square kiln

Postby Sharol » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Oh my goodness, Ellen! Thank you. The Skutt sounds like just what I need to help get through this painful meanwhile. I will pm you to discuss details.

Thanks again!
Sharol

Return to “Buy and sell”