please comment

Want to share a photo of your work? Or get feedback on a new piece? Post it here. (Note: items in this forum are deleted periodically, generally after several months.)

Moderator: Brad Walker

doc

please comment

Post by doc »

ok, think i figured it out...would you please comment on my very first time firing.. much thanks.. rj
Last edited by doc on Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

rj, the site says "Inaccessible."
doc

uploading?

Post by doc »

how to we post pics from shutterfly??
Brad Walker
Site Admin

Re: uploading?

Post by Brad Walker »

rj wrote:how to we post pics from shutterfly??
You'll have to read Shutterfly's guidelines -- they have a very lengthy and complicated way to share photos: http://www.shutterfly.com/help/share_sharing.jsp

You can post a link to page with a photo on Shutterfly on this board and people can follow the link to get to a photo, but in order for that to work you must also set up the photo on Shutterfly so that it is accessible to the general public. Shutterfly's help files should help with figuring out how to do that.
doc

comments?????????????

Post by doc »

This site is now accessible......Really hoping for some feedback from all you professional fusers :oops: :oops: :oops:
Jackie Beckman

Re: comments?????????????

Post by Jackie Beckman »

rj wrote:This site is now accessible......Really hoping for some feedback from all you professional fusers :oops: :oops: :oops:
I think you're work is coming along beautifully Rhonda. Your Star of David piece is very pretty. You must have had previous cutting experience at least, it seems. By the way, I tried to respond twice to the email you sent me, and it came back both times. I looked for a "Rhonda" on the memberlist here to find a working address, but now understand why I couldn't find it. I should have been looking for RJ.

Take care-
Jackie