All "eyes" on my website

Want to share a photo of your work? Or get feedback on a new piece? Post it here. (Note: items in this forum are deleted periodically, generally after several months.)

Moderator: Brad Walker

Dolores

All "eyes" on my website

Post by Dolores »

For your viewing pleasure....

"All Eyes are Upon You" Necklace

Finally updated my website with the latest work. Feel free to browse at: http://www.barrettart.net/.This piece creates the optical illusion that the eyes are following/watching the viewer. It was a way to combine my glasswork with my painting skills. I linked a YouTube video of the necklace in "action" on my home page.
FYI: The Pilchuck link on the bottom of the home page is a preview of this year's submission. :wink:

DOLORES
twin vision glass

Re: All "eyes" on my website

Post by twin vision glass »

I" SEE " you just keep getting better and better , challenging us all to step up our game. I LOVE the MOON piece very much. Leslie
Give out Free Hugs!
Barry Kaiser

Post by Barry Kaiser »

I have watched your are evolve ever since I found your web site(long ago).
It continues to change with the times. I can't say that it has gotten better, because it has been perfect ever since the beginning. In my opinion, no one can match your personal adornment pieces.

Barry
Dolores

Post by Dolores »

Thanks guys :) Based this one on an optical illusion I saw painted on the side of building when traveling in Florida as a child. I'll never forget the creepy clown eyes following me down the street as I passed by.

DOLORES