Simple style as opposed to prosilver

Post here if you need help on anything related to the board and how things work. If you need help on warm glass topics, use the Kiln-forming Discussion Board.

Moderator: Brad Walker

Joe Wokovich

Re: Simple style as opposed to prosilver

Post by Joe Wokovich »

Hi Toni,
Thanks for clearing that up. :-k I had the same problem. :-k Didn't know about having to be in British English.

Joe
“If you tell me, I will forget.
If you show me, I will remember.
If you let me do it, I will understand."

And then tomorrow I can start all over again
Toni Johnson

Post by Toni Johnson »

Joe Wokovich wrote:Hi Toni,
Thanks for clearing that up. :-k I had the same problem. :-k Didn't know about having to be in British English.

Joe
Yes, according to Brad's instructions, British English for the Simple and American English for the Prosilver. :wink: :)

Toni
Tom White

Post by Tom White »

Carla, all you need to do is remove the : and the numbers inside the first image tag in your signature using your control panel to have just [img] in front of your photo url. The new board added the size of the photos to the first image tag of all the photos posted on the old board. Only the original poster can edit their post to remove those numbers in the first image tag to display the photo again.

Best wishes,
Tom in Texas
Brad Walker
Site Admin

Post by Brad Walker »

Tom White wrote:Carla, all you need to do is remove the : and the numbers inside the first image tag in your signature using your control panel to have just [img] in front of your photo url. The new board added the size of the photos to the first image tag of all the photos posted on the old board. Only the original poster can edit their post to remove those numbers in the first image tag to display the photo again.
Thanks, Tom. This is absolutely correct. We're trying to develop a program that will do it automatically for all old images, but it's not an easy program to write. But it can easily be done manually by folks in their signatures, etc.
Carla Fox

Post by Carla Fox »

Tom White wrote:Carla, all you need to do is remove the : and the numbers inside the first image tag in your signature using your control panel to have just [img] in front of your photo url. The new board added the size of the photos to the first image tag of all the photos posted on the old board. Only the original poster can edit their post to remove those numbers in the first image tag to display the photo again.

Best wishes,
Tom in Texas
Okay. I'm trying again. Changed photos. Let's see if I get it. Thanks Brad and Tom, for the help.

Carla
Brad Walker
Site Admin

Post by Brad Walker »

Toni Johnson wrote:
Joe Wokovich wrote:Hi Toni,
Yes, according to Brad's instructions, British English for the Simple and American English for the Prosilver. :wink: :)
I've combined British and American English into one grouping, so there's no need to choose between the two. And either option with work with either Simple or prosilver styles.

Cheers!
Joe Wokovich

Post by Joe Wokovich »

Thanks, Brad. I should have known that I didn't need to try to figure that out. Seems like you always have a fix for things. I really like the new layout. :-2q(-_-)p Thanks for all of the work that you put into keeping this a great place to belong.

Joe
“If you tell me, I will forget.
If you show me, I will remember.
If you let me do it, I will understand."

And then tomorrow I can start all over again