Quick question about A & A.....

The forum for discussion on business aspects of working with glass.

Moderator: Brad Walker

Arlene from Poway

Quick question about A & A.....

Post by Arlene from Poway »

Does anyone know the minimum order for A&A ? All I need are a few sheets of 1/8" fiber paper. Its not that expensive and I'm kinda short on moola. Any info would be appreciated. Couldn't find that info on their site, Or I'm totally blind.

Arlene
starchimes (Andrea)

Post by starchimes (Andrea) »

Hi Arlene, http://www.aaproducts.com? There is no minimum order if you are buying retail. There retail and wholesale prices are not too far apart.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Andrea
Arlene from Poway

Re A & A

Post by Arlene from Poway »

Chatted with them this AM, they are great! Yup, no minimum. My needs were tiny, so wholesale would not have mattered.

Thanks

Arlene
digitalkim01

A & A

Post by digitalkim01 »

I have used them for glass and supplies for years. I would highly reccommend them.
Kim :)
AVLucky

Post by AVLucky »

Yes, yes, absolutely great. I am especially singing their praises today after the order I just placed. I'm working on a project with a quickly approaching deadline and needed some last-minute glass. Since I needed only about a 10x16" piece, and A&A sells either 8x10 or 16x20, I decided to run a price check, including 2nd day shipping, from one of their competitors. (I'm not going to name names, but it wasn't one of the WG sponsors) The competitor's shipping charges were more than 3 times the price of the glass! Talk about sticker shock! :shock:
In the end, going with A&A, I was able to order twice the amount of glass at half the price. I've known for a while now that they have unbeatable prices, but I wasn't aware how much better they were until I did this comparison. And now I have extra glass to play with! \:D/
Dani

Post by Dani »

And while we weren't looking, they decided to be warmglass sponsors with a link above. Check out their website, they seem to be pretty decent and nice to get the good feedback from long-time customers. Gosh. I must have been sleeping. :oops: