Those business cards...

The forum for discussion on business aspects of working with glass.

Moderator: Brad Walker

Cheryl

Those business cards...

Post by Cheryl »

you know the ones, simple square photo of your work on the left, your info on the right. I've lost the mfr - any clues?
charlie

Post by charlie »

i've used http://vistaprint.com with good success. good, cheap and quick.
PaulS

Post by PaulS »

I can recommend Vistaprint too. I just re-order 250 at a time, pay with plastic and it comes through the door maybe five days later.
It ain't where you're from, it's where you're at!
Cheryl

Thanks y'all

Post by Cheryl »

That's exactly what I needed :D
PaulS

Post by PaulS »

They used to have a free deal Cheryl, might be worth asking about cos I can't find it on their website...

You get 250 cards for free, just have to pay packing & postage. Only thing is, they put their logo on the back of the cards.
It ain't where you're from, it's where you're at!
charlie

Post by charlie »

Paul Stevenson wrote:They used to have a free deal Cheryl, might be worth asking about cos I can't find it on their website...

You get 250 cards for free, just have to pay packing & postage. Only thing is, they put their logo on the back of the cards.
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/bc_free_offer.aspx?
Paul Tarlow

Post by Paul Tarlow »

Paul Stevenson wrote:I can recommend Vistaprint too. I just re-order 250 at a time, pay with plastic and it comes through the door maybe five days later.
me too :)
watershed

Post by watershed »

Just got my vista prints a week ago. Yes they are mostly free, and of Very Good Quality. But the freebies have 8-10 choices, of course they want to bump you up to a better quality, more profitable card. I would..

But the Coolest card that I've ever recieved. Printed on a transaprency, just black, but the thick clear plastic. Kinda resembles glass.

You cards are what represents you when you aren't there. Make them quality, and memorable.

Greg
Haydo

Post by Haydo »

These cards sound great!, but have you thought about developing a logo that wouldn't have to change for years. The only thing left out on mine is the email address which I'll pen in with silver ink when the need arises.
- haydo
Life is like a raft, so be like a rat!...Challenging being a captain type rat though, going down with each ship and all!!