need mini folded earring cards to hang on display rack

The forum for discussion on business aspects of working with glass.

Moderator: Brad Walker

Barbara Silverberg

need mini folded earring cards to hang on display rack

Post by Barbara Silverberg »

Does anyone know where I can find mini folded cards to display my small earrings that hang over a rack. I don't care for the style of plastic adhesive attachments or punch holes. I thought maybe of blank bookmarks or possible folding business cards, but it's not quite what I'd like. I'd appreciate any help. I've seen people use these, but perhaps they made their own.
dee

Re: need mini folded earring cards to hang on display rack

Post by dee »

Artybarbie wrote:Does anyone know where I can find mini folded cards to display my small earrings that hang over a rack. I don't care for the style of plastic adhesive attachments or punch holes. I thought maybe of blank bookmarks or possible folding business cards, but it's not quite what I'd like. I'd appreciate any help. I've seen people use these, but perhaps they made their own.
what about flocked plastic cards that are made to hang on earring dosplays? i have a few sources for those...
D
Dee Janssen
Unicorn's Creations Studio
http://ucjewelry.com
dee@ucjewelry.com
PaulS

Post by PaulS »

I bought 100 suitable sized boxes, printed off inserts on some jazzy card with my name & details, cut them up, poked the holes for the earring posts to go through and that's it. Presentation counts for a lot. Ladies always keep the box (the one's in my house do, anyway -wife + three girls), so if your details are in there they will find you another time.
It ain't where you're from, it's where you're at!
gone

Post by gone »

My local printer will make them in any size. I have them print a blurb about the glass on the back, too. They cost about $250 for 3000 cards, ( I get 6 per sheet) including creasing the fold and holes if you want them. None of the large franchised printing places would do any real custom work. The local printer can't do the 4 color postcard type printing though, so I go elsewhere for that.
Denise S

Home made earring cards

Post by Denise S »

I made folded cards for displaying my earrings on a spinning earring display (one form Rio Grande). There was a problem with the weight of the glass earrings pulling the cards off the rack. Just one touch and a shower of earrings came down! I ended up attaching a tiny piece of double stick tape on the back, and so far it's worked great. The are cardstock I printed on my home printer, about 1 1/2 x 2 :)
Alecia Helton

Post by Alecia Helton »

I use the plastic earring cards from Rio Grande. They are flocked, printed with sterling silver (I use sterling silver findings) and have a small lip to fit on their displays.

Alecia
Alecia Helton
Wear Original Wonders!
Carrollton TX
Dani

Post by Dani »

Kitty had some nice ones in the magless exchange.... I'll see if I can find her post on how she made them. Very attractive.
Barbara Silverberg

Post by Barbara Silverberg »

Thanks for all the ideas. I already have the flocked ones, but I wanted to make it more unique.
Barbara Cashman

Post by Barbara Cashman »

try http://www.rings-things.com I think they might have what you're looking for. - Barbara
Barbara J Cashman
http://www.glastile.com
Glass Tile Manufacturer