boycelundstrom.com

The forum for discussion on business aspects of working with glass.

Moderator: Brad Walker

andy o

boycelundstrom.com

Post by andy o »

Hi,

Does anyone have further contact details for boycelundstrom.com?

I have placed an order via the website for a couple of Boyce's books but as of yet i have not had any contact from them. The email on the website doesn't work and the other address i have is not answered.

Thanks

Andrew
DonMcClennen

Re: boycelundstrom.com

Post by DonMcClennen »

Maybe since Boyce passed away nobody is monitoring his website. Some of his books are available on Amazon
"The Glassman"
andy o

Post by andy o »

Hi,

You might be right, the website did says that his son was going to continue it.

Andrew
SilicaSynergy

Post by SilicaSynergy »

This is Boyce's son, Patrick Lundstrom. I'm sorry that I did not catch this earlier. Yes, Boyce passed in December of 2012. I spent much of the following year trying to figure out what exactly I was dealing with and how to deal with it. In October of 2013, I was in the process of moving out of Oceanside, CA to Ashland, OR.

In the months since then I have been rebuilding the stock, and gradually gaining understanding of the various aspects of the website and the business. I have set up a new web site and am making regular contributions to it. The old web address will continue to work of now, but the new one is http://www.silicasynergystudio.com

I am sorry if your order got misplaced. I hope that I have rectified the situation by now. If not, please feel free to get a hold of me at silicasynergy@gmail.com.
Studiodunn

Post by Studiodunn »

Website looks great...I am enjoying your blog Patrick! Best wishes during this time of transition and new endeavors....
“I would rather die than hate you.”
- Martin Luther King