wholesale supplies?

The forum for discussion on business aspects of working with glass.

Moderator: Brad Walker

jim burchett

wholesale supplies?

Post by jim burchett »

Hello, I have been an active hobbyist in Stained Glass for many years, but due to the constraints of work,kids, etc have not had as much time as would have liked to devote to it. Because of this I have been purchasing all of my supplies at the retail level. I have recently retired, and the kids are grown, and most importantly I have begun to explore the wonderful world of Warm Galss. I'm trying to figure out how to go about getting my supplies at the whiolesale level. Does anyone have any suggestions of what suppliers might be available to some one just getting their feet wet, who wont require a massive outlay of $ to start out? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated...Thanksjavascript:emoticon(':)')
javascript:emoticon(':)')
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

I rambled...so I removed this post since it didn't give any useful info for eastern wholesalers. :lol:
Last edited by Cynthia on Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alecia Helton

Post by Alecia Helton »

A&A Products has good prices but they are not wholesale. They do try to compete on price, so you might start there.

Alecia
Alecia Helton
Wear Original Wonders!
Carrollton TX
Susan Moore

Post by Susan Moore »

Alecia,

I noticed on my latest visit to http://www.aaproducts.com that they are offering wholesale as well - here's the link http://www.aaproducts.com/WhlslInfo.html

Happy shopping!

Susan
Bert Weiss

Post by Bert Weiss »

Rainbow in NJ
Bert

Bert Weiss Art Glass*
http://www.customartglass.com
Furniture Lighting Sculpture Tableware
Architectural Commissions
Gabriel

wholesale

Post by Gabriel »

I sent you a PM with a list of all the distributors in the US. Let me know if you have any questions.
Nancy Juhasz

Post by Nancy Juhasz »

Warner_Crivellaro a sponsor of this list has what they call wholesale. It is good for those that want price breaks but can't do the Ed Hoy thing. I believe that the first purchase has to be $500. and your first glass purchase $300. The $300 glass purchase can be part of the $500. I don't believe that there is a yearly amount that you have to meet. I have an wholesale account at another place that is not a board sponsor and the discounts there depend on how much you purchase in a year plus for the least amount that can be purchased there and keep a wholesale account is well above $1000 a year. This one is closer to me and I can pick up my orders where with W-C I have to have the order shipped. Hope this is helpful. Nanc
Nanc
molly

Post by molly »