WG@BE3 postponed until 2004

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Brad Walker
Site Admin

Post by Brad Walker »

Yes, that's ok.
Alice DeGraff

Post by Alice DeGraff »

[quote="Lani McGregor"]Dear Alice,

The new Bullseye Connection Resource Center is (will be) on the East side of the Willamette River (that’s pronounced Will am’ ette, if you ever get here and don’t want native eyes to roll upwards), right next door to the Bullseye Glass factory. It’s in a light industrial neighborhood that used to be a farmy little burb of Portland, Oregon (still referred to as Stumptown even though the logging evidence is long gone). The factory neighborhood is still called Garlic Gulch by the oldtimers who remember the Italian families that once lived here.

The OLD Resource Center was (still is for the moment) located in the trendy upscalin’ Westside – of the river – the area of downtown Stumptown known as The Pearl - as in “you should see what’s inside that grungy exteriorâ€
Dani

Post by Dani »

Lani McGregor wrote: But who cares where ANYTHING is nowadays. Isn’t it all on the net? Which is where the RC website (linked at the top of this Bulletin Board) tells it all:

http://www.bullseyeconnection.com

Now, is there really a Virginia. Santa Claus?

-L
Trust me, location DOES matter. Remember that school in Bull City I told you about last year that I thought would be too clever for your resource center (Home of the Bull pups)? Well, we did bid on it only to have a group of Lizards of Oz pool funds to bid against us and spread all kinds of nasty rumors, like we were prison felons and all kinds of good stuff! I consider myself (and you lucky) to have avoided that property.... even though it would have been great to have you in the middle of the country rather than East of Eden. And one can only hope that time wounds all heels.... :twisted: