Business Card Question

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Randy W

Business Card Question

Post by Randy W »

I do both fused glass and stained glass work, should I have seperate business cards?
Also do you put your e-mail address on your cards? And a website address?

Randy
Dani

Post by Dani »

We have separate companies for the cold and warm glass work.... thus, separate cards, etc. It just got too confusing for customers. I really need to get separate phone lines, too. I suppose it depends mostly on how much work you do of either.
dee

Re: Business Card Question

Post by dee »

Randy Wesner wrote:I do both fused glass and stained glass work, should I have seperate business cards?

Randy
if you are printing them yourself, it's easy to have separate cards but ALWAYS put your website and email address on your literature! it's one way to get people to your site and sometimes it's much easier - not to mention cheaper - to email you about something than call.....

D
Dee Janssen
Unicorn's Creations Studio
http://ucjewelry.com
dee@ucjewelry.com
Bert Weiss

Re: Business Card Question

Post by Bert Weiss »

Randy Wesner wrote:I do both fused glass and stained glass work, should I have seperate business cards?

Randy
\\

Randy

Unless your business name is "Randy's Stained Glass" or "Fusing B Us" I don't see the need to do seperate cards. Always put your Email and website address on all of your promo materials.
Bert

Bert Weiss Art Glass*
http://www.customartglass.com
Furniture Lighting Sculpture Tableware
Architectural Commissions
paulfjackson

Post by paulfjackson »

I wanted to leave the possabilities open, so I put "Hand crafted art glass items" on my cards.
Paul F. Jackson
Looking Glass Studio
"What are you looking at?"