Wanted! Photos/slides of your studio set-up

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

judith

Wanted! Photos/slides of your studio set-up

Post by judith »

I'd like to add some slides of various individual studio set-ups to my presentation for WGW, so am putting out a request for photos! I think that everyone would be interested in what works in various home studio set-ups, in studios in garages, basements, etc. You can send digitals or slides - I can have digitals converted toslides locally.

Plese contact me via the board or email if you can contribute! (Tony, Jackie, Rosanna, Doug, Cindy-next-door, Nita...everyone!) And, of course, time is short!

thanks,
judith
Vitrum
Doug Randall

Post by Doug Randall »

Judith...I think Brock has some slides of the Small Planet Studio. Ask him if you can borrow them when you see him at WGW....Doug
rosanna gusler

Post by rosanna gusler »

whats your deadline judith? i need to straighten up in there anyhow in case i need to move it all into the (insured) house for fabian. rosanna
judith

Post by judith »

Doug Randall wrote:Judith...I think Brock has some slides of the Small Planet Studio. Ask him if you can borrow them when you see him at WGW....Doug

Brock.....?

judith
judith

Post by judith »

rosanna gusler wrote:whats your deadline judith? i need to straighten up in there anyhow in case i need to move it all into the (insured) house for fabian. rosanna
hi rosanna,

any time in the next week would be great. If it's digital, I need a few days to get slides made.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that fabian forgets your side of town.

judith
Dani

Post by Dani »

Ha! Over my dead body.... we are talking blackmail material the way this place is looking lately. :wink: Not knowing exactly what you have in mind, I thought I would mention that someone recently posted a book title about building your dream studio.... I'm next in line at the library so haven't seen the book. But, it might be useful? I can get exact title and author if you want.
Lisa W.

Post by Lisa W. »

Judith,
Great idea. I as one will get right on it. I just moved into my new studio space and would love to share it.
All as it should be in S FL.
Thanks Lisa
Stuart Clayman

Post by Stuart Clayman »

Lisa,
If you studio looks too nice and large you might get a few visitors this winter when it get cold up here.