New Images from Leatherbarrow

Want to share a photo of your work? Or get feedback on a new piece? Post it here. (Note: items in this forum are deleted periodically, generally after several months.)

Moderator: Brad Walker

Bob

Post by Bob »

Hi Cheryl,

The nested bowls have one bowl resting within the larger one. Just a bit of gravity holding them in place. If it works for Chihuly.... why not for me.

Cheers,

Bob
Cheryl

Post by Cheryl »

Now all you need is the patch! :lol:
Patty Gray

Post by Patty Gray »

Absolutely beautiful!! Also missed seeing you at the WGW. Hope to see you soon. Patty
Rob Morey

Post by Rob Morey »

Bob,
Quite wonderful. Everyone on this board holds you in high regard, myself included. I think that it is great for everyone to see that even an accomplished artist like you, have room to grow and develop their work. I have always felt that your work was strong. Now, in Barbara’s words, it's "TOO friggin' cool." Especially the shields. Next time we meet I want to show you some work of a successful sculpture friend of mine named Randy Shiroma. Here is a link to an image of his work; I think that you find him interesting. http://home.att.net/~dan.gwendajay/shiroma.html

Rob
"Come to the edge. We might fall. Come to the edge. It's too high! Come to the edge! And they came, and he pushed...... and they flew."
-- Christopher Logue
K Okahashi

Post by K Okahashi »

Those shields are mesmerizing! Each piece draws you further into it's amazing colors and textures. Thank you!
Keiko
Kathie Karancz

Post by Kathie Karancz »

:cry: Hey Bob: We missed you lots in D.C.
Kathie
Kathie Karancz
Tribal Turtle
Victoria, British Columbia
http://www.tribalturtle.com