newest work

Want to share a photo of your work? Or get feedback on a new piece? Post it here. (Note: items in this forum are deleted periodically, generally after several months.)

Moderator: Brad Walker

slats

newest work

Post by slats »

appreciate all comments,

thanks,

doc
Last edited by slats on Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kazindc

newest work

Post by kazindc »

love it.. especially like the part in the top left corner... looks like a dichroic version of a computer mother board...cool
karen teemer
Carol Silrum

Post by Carol Silrum »

Hi,
My passion is dichroic glass -- you use it well! Very beautiful and an interesting subject. Elton John should see it!
All the best to you,
Carol
SAReed

Post by SAReed »

Very cool! Piano, computers and golf...am I right? I like it!
Stacey
slats

thx

Post by slats »

:lol: love the interpretation.............well almost.....gift for my musically talanted son who lives in Jerusalem............so the piano you got... :) ..the 'golf' ball is a musical note.....and the computer is abstract version of "the Wall' in Jerusalem of Gold.....much thanks for your input!!!!!
SAReed

Post by SAReed »

Boy! I'm not even close :oops: lol Now that you mention it, I do see the musical note. I had just bought my dad some golf balls so my excuse for my stupidity is that I had golf on the brain :wink:
Stacey
Jon Wunderlich

Post by Jon Wunderlich »

Love your piano doctac. Being a piano tuner by day, I really appreciate this one. I also thought the Wall was a computer board, maybe tying the acoustic piano to the digital one. Oh well. SAReed, I thought the golf thing was a joke, you could have just left it at that and gotten a few laughs, he he.

Nice work

Jon