Joseph's Pride

Want to share a photo of your work? Or get feedback on a new piece? Post it here. (Note: items in this forum are deleted periodically, generally after several months.)

Moderator: Brad Walker

Jackie Beckman

Post by Jackie Beckman »

For your needs, Kathie, you probably only need a table top sort of wetbelt sander. But if you can go watch Bob - you've got it made. Much more to learn there than watching me fumble about! And it's the wrong time of year to look for visitors to Canada, isn't it? I thought every last one of you came here . . . . :wink:
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob has been nice enough to invite me over so I can watch him

Kathie,

That ain't what I said..... You get to stand in the spray from the lapidary belt... you get to look like a drowned rat... not me (heh heh). Bring your old grubbies.

Cheers,

Bob
Kathie Karancz

Post by Kathie Karancz »

Damn Bob..... I thought you said you would do all the dirty work. Thanks for the call this morning. I was at Stephen Lowe at lunch today and your 2 plates in the front entrance are beautiful. The girls from work were just ooohhhing and ahhhing.
Bob and Jackie: Thank's for all your help this morning. It's all a lot clearer now. Now if I could just get Bob to do what I don't want to do....
Or maybe even better..... he could do ALL the work and I can just sign my name on it.
Kathie Karancz
Tribal Turtle
Victoria, British Columbia
http://www.tribalturtle.com