Who's Going to Tucson Feb 2004 this year?

The forum for discussion on business aspects of working with glass.

Moderator: Brad Walker

Gale aka artistefem

Who's Going to Tucson Feb 2004 this year?

Post by Gale aka artistefem »

Anyone going to sell or to buy or just to look?
alyssa oxley

tuscon???

Post by alyssa oxley »

what's in tucson in february? dates?
Paul Tarlow

Re: Who's Going to Tucson Feb 2004 this year?

Post by Paul Tarlow »

Gale aka artistefem wrote:Anyone going to sell or to buy or just to look?
Hey Gale -- my wife is going. We are sharing a table with a good friend who does excellent lampwork.

I'd hoped to get out there for a day or two -- but that seems unlikely now.

Back to frantically building inventory :)

= Paul
Sara

Post by Sara »

Tucson is one of our strongest shows. We've been doing it since 1991. . . yikes! We will be at the Best Bead Show at the Kino Center February 4-8 in Booth 7.

By your question Gale, does this mean that you are going?

Paul, which show is your friend doing? Be prepared to sell at wholesale with a medium amount minimum order.

Good luck. Tucson is 'down and dirty' and lots of fun and can be profit filled as well.

Sara
Paul Tarlow

Post by Paul Tarlow »

Sara wrote:Paul, which show is your friend doing? Be prepared to sell at wholesale with a medium amount minimum order.Sara
Actually, its my wife :)

Not sure which show -- we're going with a friend who has done this a bunch of times before.

And yes, we got the word on wholesale. Thanks.

- Paul
Gale aka artistefem

Post by Gale aka artistefem »

Sara......we're thinking about going out to Tucson this new year - haven't made a firm decision, yet.

We're getting low on our more unique jewelry making materials. Tucson offers such a large variety of the stuff we luv, we hate to miss the opportunity.

The dilemma for us is that eagle season hits it's high point in our little town during the Tucson show dates. So, we're not sure, yet if we're going to be able to manage time away to get down to AZ. Plus, I have a large project on the burner and I have to get a good amount of it finished before I can go anywhere - LOL!

I'll email and let you know what we decide. Will you be there through the entire two weeks?
Sara

Post by Sara »

Gale, I'd love to meet you 'face to face' :wink: February has always been a crunch for us. We go to Tucson for one week (heaven forbid we stick it out the whole time, tried it once, ouch) Feb. 4-8. . . then immediately fly to BMAC, yikes, i'm getting too old for this, heh, well, maybe not too old :oops:

Eagles sound like a lot of fun although why would they descend on your town when beads and unique findings are calling, harumph, poor choice on their part :twisted:

good luck with your decisions, keep me posted,

Sara