This is my first photo upload

Want to share a photo of your work? Or get feedback on a new piece? Post it here. (Note: items in this forum are deleted periodically, generally after several months.)

Moderator: Brad Walker

Arlene from Poway

This is my first photo upload

Post by Arlene from Poway »

Hiya all,
PLEASE tell me if you like these? I've been fusing for over 5 years, mostly small stuff and photo frames and would love your WORLDLY opinions!

Arlene
fuser
aka glassgirlhttp://community.webshots.com/user/funnyfuser
Last edited by Arlene from Poway on Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
revjerry

opinion

Post by revjerry »

Nice work. I'd dump the brown background in the photo in favor of white paper. Your background is distracting and draws my eye away from the beauty of the piece.

Is the wire you used silver? If so, I'd try to get a smaller gauge OR not try to mimic the piece itself. Straight lines would have been better for me rather than the bends. I suppose some will take issue with that but I like the accessory parts to be unassuming.

Your glass work is just fine. Keep it up and keep showing us what you are doing.

Jerry
Arlene from Poway

My photos....

Thanks for the interest, I've adjusted my pictures, but didn't 86 the fine silver wire ( cause someone is interested in buying it!) Tell me what you think anyway. An opinion is an opinion.....

Arlene
aka
fuser :o
Cher

Post by Cher »

Nice pieces. Glad you adjusted the background, couldn't really tell how nice your art jewelry really is. Great assembly too, not run of the mill. You should do quite nicely. Fab nose/face.
>^..^<
Arlene from Poway

tank you tank you

Appreciate the kudos...been hocking my wares at the Bernardo Winey in San Diego for about 10 years. People like it, I do about 5 shows a year. Still looking to e-x-p-a-n-d.

Arlene
aka
fuser