I need Ebay help!

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Lia Howe

I need Ebay help!

Post by Lia Howe »

:roll: I am a stuggling ( alway struggling) artist. I am looking for someone to help me to figure out how to sell stuff on Ebay. Everyone says it is the way to go. I have an IMac, I am just about to increase my memory and such ( I'm putting in a new "stick") I have a digital camera ( an Canon Elf) BUT I am not as savoy as most but I can be taught. Is there anybody out there that is willing to help the iggnorant ?(see I can't even spell well)Lia
Last edited by Lia Howe on Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mira

Post by Mira »

Amazon.com sells a book dedicated to your request. If you go to the ebay site, you will find tons of information, tutorials, etc. Only bad thing about ebay is items tend to sell for under-value (check our archives on this).

Good luck.
Cheryl

Selling on Ebay for Dummies

Post by Cheryl »

I'm a fan of the "For dummies" series. There's one out there for you.
Lia Howe

Post by Lia Howe »

I think that the better question would be, How do you find selling stuff on Ebay? Easy, hard, a hassle?
BeadBabyBead

Post by BeadBabyBead »

Hi,

I've been selling czech beads on ebay for almost 5 years. I kept noticing most necklaces have a large focal bead these days & my importers didn't seem to have anything so I just started fusing cabs & hopefully pendants soon.

I can help you on the ebay stuff. What do you need to know.. Actually I think eBay has a tuturial.

Have you bought on eBay? the best way to start is to search for things you want & buy a little. It helps to have a little feedback when you start selling plus you already have an idea of what a buyer would be looking for in an ad.

I think this is my first post on this board. If my email addy isn't somewhere you can find I'm on AOL name is BeadBabyBead ( thats my ebay id also)

Happy beading
cheryl
If you need Beads to add to your projects please check out my ebay auctions/store
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=3695561&ssPageName=L2
daffodildeb

Post by daffodildeb »

I'll be happy to help you, too. I've been selling for 4 years. Just email me with your needs.
Deb