Pendant progress

Want to share a photo of your work? Or get feedback on a new piece? Post it here. (Note: items in this forum are deleted periodically, generally after several months.)

Moderator: Brad Walker

Lyn

Pendant progress

Post by Lyn »

On "Pink Rear"I think I finially made a decent fine silver bail. Some of these really need a gold bail, anyone know if there are gold bails available with the leaf on the back. When I tried gold imbeded in the glass it came out very black, any easy way to clean that? Thanks for any comments. Lyn
http://community.webshots.com/user/lynfeu
Last edited by Lyn on Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rosanna gusler

Post by rosanna gusler »

i really like zebras fighting. you need to fix your url. 2 m's in community. rosanna
Amy on Salt Spring

Post by Amy on Salt Spring »

I can't see it Lyn! When I click on the link my browser says it can't find it.
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

boy, i like that Sunset Jump, 3 Giraffes, and Aqua Leap group. maybe you could send out the bails you have, and get them plated gold. that thought has occurred to me, too.

thanks for posting that link to your pendants ... really something different to see!
Lyn

Post by Lyn »

It was the m in community, thanks rosanna. Hope you can get there now Amy.
Kitty, plating sounds expensive and I hate to add another step in the process. I have a great book on patinas around here someplace If I could make the silver even look goldish I'd be happy. Thanks for the comments. Lyn
bkrgrl@aol.com

Post by bkrgrl@aol.com »

Lyn, your pendants are lovely, I love the trees, how do you get the picture in there? I am a newbie. Are you etching them in there? with stamps, or drawing? I have never seen anything like them. beautiful-Gayle
Lyn

Post by Lyn »

Thank you Gayle,
The images are etched, freehand, with a little engraving tool. Some lines scratched with a fine point.
Lyn