Questions about Guild.com and Artful Home

The forum for discussion on business aspects of working with glass.

Moderator: Brad Walker

Jack Bowman

Post by Jack Bowman »

Cynthia,

Did you say "studio assistant"? I just happen to know somebody.

Jack
Amy on Salt Spring

Post by Amy on Salt Spring »

CM Fox wrote:I'm an idiot.

For whatever reasons my browser keeps opening up this page at the oldest posts. So here I am merrily answering questions posted a year ago. :oops:

Thanks Cynthia for being polite. I'll try to figure it out, or being more observant, or keep answering old questions. :?

Bare, bear? with me. I normally am pretty smart. Huh, Geri?

Carla
Cool fish pins!!! I like the composite stuff too esp. the 5 leaves necklace. Nice work.
-A
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Jack Bowman wrote:Cynthia,

Did you say "studio assistant"? I just happen to know somebody.

Jack
That was last June Jack. My current wish list is for an agent/distributor, administrative assistant (to do the books, order the glass, pack the boxes and call UPS, take the calls, bring me coffee and lunch) and someone to clean up after me in my studio and my home. Then there are the tools I want. A nice complement of diamond belts for my WBS...or if I am thinking big, a big and beefy WBS. I want a really nice sandblaster w/ cabinet, a spray booth, a fabulous and spacious new studio space located in Ladds Addition or thereabouts...to be 10 lbs thinner and to look and feel like I was 30 again... But beggars can't be chosers. :lol:

If you work for free, I'll take you on :wink: Heck, I'll even make you lunch and bring you coffee.
Jack Bowman

Post by Jack Bowman »

See what I get for teading old threads.

Check this beast out. I think I'll post it in a new thread. Somebody back east might be able to use it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... tegory=633

I just ordered 2 diamond belts this week.

You've been 30 already?

Jack
Geri Comstock

Post by Geri Comstock »

CM Fox wrote:I'm an idiot.

For whatever reasons my browser keeps opening up this page at the oldest posts. So here I am merrily answering questions posted a year ago. :oops:

Thanks Cynthia for being polite. I'll try to figure it out, or being more observant, or keep answering old questions. :?

Bare, bear? with me. I normally am pretty smart. Huh, Geri?

Carla
Heh. Yes, Carla, you're one smart cookie!

For the rest of you, I actually know Carla in real life...she was my next door neighbor at the show where I got the audition for the TV commercials. Wow. That was 2 years ago next weekend. LOL. Time flies!

Hope to see you at a show down this way again soon, Carla. You and Dave are so much fun to giggle with at shows!

Geri