Calendar's Here!!

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Pam Hrycyk

Post by Pam Hrycyk »

Amy on Salt Spring wrote:Perhaps less pot smoking on lunch hours out in Ontario Pam? :wink: I'll let you know when mine comes Brock. I'm guessing two days after yours...
Amy
That could be it Amy - I never thought of that. I hope you get your calendar soon. You'll love it.

Pam
Lisa Allen

Post by Lisa Allen »

Hey Brock, aren't you supposed to be teaching in Atlanta?

Lisa
Lisa Allen
http://www.lisa-allen.com
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
Barbara Cashman

Re: Calendar's Here!!

Post by Barbara Cashman »

Dani wrote:I received one copy of the Got No Shame Glass Calendar just now!! Wow, you people are really daring!! to mention other things.... than you ever wanted to see. Har! And Barbara.... I had no idea Mamakiln was your real mother! Help me, I'm having too much fun here!
waaaaa!!!! I have not received my calendar yet. I just have to assume the MK and I are in there. Will it ever arrive?????? (I WAS supposed to get a copy, wasn't I???) - Barbara
Barbara J Cashman
http://www.glastile.com
Glass Tile Manufacturer
Jackie Beckman

Re: Calendar's Here!!

Post by Jackie Beckman »

Barbara Cashman wrote:
Dani wrote:I received one copy of the Got No Shame Glass Calendar just now!! Wow, you people are really daring!! to mention other things.... than you ever wanted to see. Har! And Barbara.... I had no idea Mamakiln was your real mother! Help me, I'm having too much fun here!
waaaaa!!!! I have not received my calendar yet. I just have to assume the MK and I are in there. Will it ever arrive?????? (I WAS supposed to get a copy, wasn't I???) - Barbara
Barbara, Yes you and MK are in there and its a super picture. You have a beautiful smile and I have major kiln envy! I think you had to buy a calendar to get one.

Jackie
Brock

Post by Brock »

Lisa Allen wrote:Hey Brock, aren't you supposed to be teaching in Atlanta?

Lisa
Yup. Ya gotta have students to have a course, evidently Atlanta is not a hot bed of fusing, we only had 6 people lined up. Brock
My memory is so good, I can't remember the last time I forgot something . . .
rosanna gusler

Post by rosanna gusler »

whoo hoo!! got mine! we are SO cool! i mean, what a beauticious group of artisians! i am SO glad i know you/all. we rock! LYMI rosanna
dee

Post by dee »

And finally, I haven't gotten my calendar yet, either.[/quote]

lolol well considering the # [666] indicated for your number of posts on the board, i'm not surprised you haven't gotten you calendar yet ;P you live in the south
D :twisted:
Dee Janssen
Unicorn's Creations Studio
http://ucjewelry.com
dee@ucjewelry.com
dee

Post by dee »

Brock wrote:
Lisa Allen wrote:Hey Brock, aren't you supposed to be teaching in Atlanta?

Lisa
Yup. Ya gotta have students to have a course, evidently Atlanta is not a hot bed of fusing, we only had 6 people lined up. Brock
well sheeiit as they say here in the south! i've had someone from an atlanta bead society trying to get me to come over the for a meeting - it's ONLY 3.5 hrs if i'm going to the north side of atlanta ;P i would have signed up but the educational area didn't get a budget this year ;P
D
Dee Janssen
dee@ucjewelry.com
rosanna gusler

Post by rosanna gusler »

got mine! wow! we are a good looking group! what fun. i will have warm thoughts for a year+ using this. thanks chip and brad. what a nice winter pick me up. rosanna
Doug Randall

Post by Doug Randall »

Just got mine this morning.....Oh la la 8)
linn keller

Post by linn keller »

ok,
i've tried to be patient, not moan, not whine (not that i wasn't tempted!), but i've just been to the mailbox again and there's bills (of course), mags, trash, and NO calendar. i know i live at the back of beyond, and when people talk about snail mail that's faster than our mail, but, please, please, please, after reading all these comments, make mine get here soon. thanks,
linn
linn in deep deep south texas
Brock

Post by Brock »

Mine just arrived all the way to B.C. Amy, there's hope for you on monday.

I echo all the previous comments. Chip, great job. Brock
Jackie Beckman

Post by Jackie Beckman »

Ok, couple comments I have been dying to share-
Was trying to wait till everyone had them, but it's taking too long!!

Amy - The bathrobe idea was great - very nostalgic; but with that big ol' Franklin there to protect you you really didn't need the other three layers of clothes! Do you always wear all that under your robe?? I thought you were a genuine "spitfire"

Mr. December - I just love this one and I know I keep telling you I love it, but here was my first thought - "Good thing they hadn't drilled the drain holes yet!" :lol:

Brock, had you just bloused that t-shirt over your apron a tad more! What a picture that would have been!! Funny anyway though - great job.

Rob - Ya gotta love that picture! Makes me smile every time I look at it.
Brock

Post by Brock »

Steve has the best hair, narrowly edging Doug, Jim has the greatest focus, Patti appears to be levitating that saw, Tony Serviente is the coldest, Jackie's gotta be the hottest.

I was actually trying to be a little cheekier, but the mold maker from downstairs was a tad nervous about it. Brock
Jackie Beckman

Post by Jackie Beckman »

I was actually trying to be a little cheekier, but the mold maker from downstairs was a tad nervous about it. Brock
That is just side-splitting funny, Brock. I can just imagine you asking the guy downstairs if he had a moment to snap a photo for you, and then dropping your pants. Oh, I'm about in tears.
Ron Coleman

Post by Ron Coleman »

Got mine this afternoon. My pic is a little mild for some of the crowd, but then I'm not getting BEHIND in my work either.

Just remember, real men cold work in LEATHER.
Lisa Allen

Post by Lisa Allen »

Another delivery, another day without a calender.............

Ron, if real men work in leather, then real women work with diamonds....at least I got my diamond belt today........

Lisa
Lisa Allen
http://www.lisa-allen.com
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
Doug Randall

Post by Doug Randall »

Ron Coleman wrote:Got mine this afternoon. My pic is a little mild for some of the crowd, but then I'm not getting BEHIND in my work either.

Just remember, real men cold work in LEATHER.
Leather...Hmmmm, I always thought that real men coldworked in rubber. Well.... that may explain a lot of things..hahahah!
Doug Randall

Post by Doug Randall »

:shock: Anyway...the calender is simply gorgeous. 8)
dee

Post by dee »

Lisa Allen wrote:Another delivery, another day without a calender.............

Ron, if real men work in leather, then real women work with diamonds....at least I got my diamond belt today........

Lisa
well i finally got mine - musta been more than the al po workers were ready for! hehehehehehehe WOW! hubby and i both enjoyed looking thru it - this is gonna be saved for posterity ;))

and i agree lisa, we do work with diamonds ;P
D
Dee Janssen
dee@ucjewelry.com