Saving Techniques

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

KaCe

Saving Techniques

Post by KaCe »

Am I missing a "trick"? I would like to save for myself topics that interest me. I am wondering if there is some button, or "trick" that people use to save topics here for quick reference? The discussion on printing inks is one I'd like to save and notate so I can refer to it... but I don't see a way to save threads all in a tidy package, but then I'm not so bright of late.

And along this line is Glass Online a reposting of this site in a different form? I read with interest several articles and recognized several names I know from here. I did not see "commenting" nor joining there, so thought it might just be reprinted for study by interested parties.

TIA

KaCe
PS
I do copy and paste into a plain text document some articles, but I'd rather have a way of indexing what interests me on the site and I know where to go to find what I want to read. I have experienced two external backup drives crashing and one computer that did, so having a place to bookmark what I want to reference is preferable to me. Just a thought...
KaCe

Re: Saving Techniques

Post by KaCe »

Wait!!! While posting this I see I can bookmark from the site. That works fine. Sorry to bother everyone. (Must be my advancing years... I hadn't noticed that option until looking along the bottom of the post.)

KaCe
jim burchett

Post by jim burchett »

Where do you see bookmarking? I,m not seeing it
"No, you cant scare Me, I'm sticking to the UNION. I'm stickin to the UNION till the day I die" Woody Guthrie
Valerie Adams

Post by Valerie Adams »

jim burchett wrote:Where do you see bookmarking? I,m not seeing it
Jim, scroll to the bottom of this window; in the blue bar it says 'board index', 'subscribe topic', and 'bookmark topic'.
Drewcilla

Post by Drewcilla »

Thanks, Valerie. I've been copying and pasting into Word.

:)
jim simmons

Post by jim simmons »

Thanks from me also.
Jim

Drewcilla wrote:Thanks, Valerie. I've been copying and pasting into Word.

:)
Kathy K

Post by Kathy K »

Figured out it helps to be logged in to see these options. :roll: