So much information

This forum is for questions from newcomers to kiln-forming.

Moderator: Tony Smith

loricrawford

So much information

Post by loricrawford »

I want to say thank you to all the posters on this forum. I'm fairly new to warm glass art. I did some about 10 years ago with my sister, so all of my knowledge was hands on or from watching. Although I have wanted to do this on my own I was scared to take the plunge. I bought a book which was way above my level and so I hesitated some more. Then decided to get one for beginners and it started to make sense. However it wasn't until I found this forum and spend time (a lot) reading as much as I could did it start to all come together. This morning I picked up the first book I bought and could actually understant what I was reading. I've been on other forums and although I find them interesting the response from members is very small if at all. This is a great group of sharing people so once again Thank You.
Lori
Tammy Macdonald

Re: So much information

Post by Tammy Macdonald »

Ditto to what Lori said. =D>

Thanks,
TAM
jvbs

Post by jvbs »

I third the above. Not to mention that a lot of the boards I've found are not very active. I love that I can come here and find new things every day.
beninfl

Post by beninfl »

The best thing here is the experience of hundreds of others....... Very helpful indeed. :)