Firesticks

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Vickie

Firesticks

Post by Vickie »

I'm making kiln formed bracelets, and saw a cool thing called "Firesticks" to tack fuse on the fused glass. Paclific Art Glass is the only place I could find that sells them..problem is that they only sell wholesale, and a 250.00 minimum. Has anyone worked with these before, or know where else I could buy them retail? Sorry for the above misspelling, it's Pacific Art Glass. Any help would be appreciated
Vickie
Cristi

Post by Cristi »

You don't need a resale number to shop at Pacific Art Glass and the minimum purchase is $50, although it's very easy to spend more.-Cristi
Linda Hassur

Post by Linda Hassur »

What is a firestick? Linda
K Okahashi

Post by K Okahashi »

Vicki,
You can also order them directly from Phil and Hazel Teefy at http://www.glassglow.com. They are in Sacramento California and Hazel can help you with that.

I also know that Bonita Sherman at Artistic Glass Specialties sells them too. They are located in Las Vegas. 702-876-4527 (Don't know if they send thru the mail though).

I believe Pacific Art goes to many many shows too and brings these with them. They are wavey dichroic strips...very cool but they run out quickly. Good luck.