WG@BEIII ??? Any information yet ?

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

coolntn

WG@BEIII ??? Any information yet ?

Post by coolntn »

:?:
Seems i've read a brief line or two about WG@BEIII. Has anyone heard any additional information about this ? I would very much like to participate and obviously more time before the event to prepare would be great.

Any additional information would be much appreciated.

Russell Simms
Brad Walker
Site Admin

Post by Brad Walker »

We are having it. It will be in November at Bullseye's new Resource Center facility. The exact dates aren't set yet, but I would expect entries to be due in late August/early September.

It's not too early to start your work for the exhibition. Last year's information is here (but this year's will have different prizes and dates): http://www.warmglass.com/WGBEII.htm
Lani McGregor

Post by Lani McGregor »

Brad's right - as usual..... WG@BE3 is scheduled to open in Portland at the new BE Resource Center in early November. Procedures will be pretty similar to WG@BE2 ... sorry about delay getting it all detailed.... still trying to get BECon covered .... and figure out how I can get to DC from London in a day for WGW2 on September 11.

But don't let that stop anyone from working on work!

What a season, folks! Lani
Barbara Muth

Post by Barbara Muth »

You can do it Lani. I'll pick you up at Dulles and chauffer you if needed. There are direct flights. Come on over! And you will be coming the right way, gaining hours instead of losing them!

Barbara
Barbara
Check out the glass manufacturer's recommended firing schedules...
LATEST GLASS
Brian and Jenny Blanthorn

Post by Brian and Jenny Blanthorn »

Lani McGregor wrote:Brad's right - as usual..... WG@BE3 is scheduled to open in Portland at the new BE Resource Center in early November. Procedures will be pretty similar to WG@BE2 ... sorry about delay getting it all detailed.... still trying to get BECon covered .... and figure out how I can get to DC from London in a day for WGW2 on September 11.

But don't let that stop anyone from working on work!

What a season, folks! Lani
Yo Lani

Spab Air recently announced direct flights worldwide from IOW

http://www.warmglass.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=712

So U can get more time down on the farm