Graham Stone's Firing Recipes

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Terrie Corbett

Graham Stone's Firing Recipes

Post by Terrie Corbett »

:?: I haven't seen anything about Graham Stone in a while. On the old website (in December '02) I checked the appropriate box indicating that I would like to buy his firing recipe book when it became available to website users again. (there was the option to buy from the website or directly from him). I have never heard anything else about it. Are they no longer available through the website? If not, does someone have information where it can be purchased? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Terrie
Brad Walker
Site Admin

Post by Brad Walker »

Graham's book is very hard to find. From time to time he sends me a few (I have a standing order for as many as he will send), but he hasn't sent any copies in months. I don't know any place to get the book (Whitehouse doesn't even have it), but you MAY be able to track down a very expensive copy through Artisan Books in Australia. The book is still listed in their catalog at $126 Australian (about $85, plus shipping from down under) http://www.artisan.com.au/

I keep hoping Graham will give me permission to print a US edition, but no luck yet.
Brian and Jenny Blanthorn

Post by Brian and Jenny Blanthorn »

Brad Walker wrote:Graham's book is very hard to find. From time to time he sends me a few (I have a standing order for as many as he will send), but he hasn't sent any copies in months. I don't know any place to get the book (Whitehouse doesn't even have it), but you MAY be able to track down a very expensive copy through Artisan Books in Australia. The book is still listed in their catalog at $126 Australian (about $85, plus shipping from down under) http://www.artisan.com.au/

I keep hoping Graham will give me permission to print a US edition, but no luck yet.
Anything on what Graham is up 2 now ??