A few pics of the class that Patty Gray tought at Firehouse

Want to share a photo of your work? Or get feedback on a new piece? Post it here. (Note: items in this forum are deleted periodically, generally after several months.)

Moderator: Brad Walker

jim simmons

A few pics of the class that Patty Gray tought at Firehouse

Post by jim simmons »

It was a very informative and fun class. Patty is a great and knowledgable instructor.

There will be more when I get some more from the other digital source. (':lol:')

http://community.webshots.com/album/74078296rnIWtE

and also,

http://community.webshots.com/album/74078296rnIWtE/1

Jim
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

thanks jim. i'd like to see what the tiles looked like when finished. kitty.
jim simmons

Post by jim simmons »

Kitty wrote:thanks jim. i'd like to see what the tiles looked like when finished. kitty.
I plan on doing just that as soon as i get them from my other digital processor :>)

Jim
Kay

Pictures

Post by Kay »

Good Pics Jim Bob! You'll never live that down.
I'd also like to comment on Patty's class. Everyone who gets a chanch should take her class, It was so refreshing, she so generously shares her tecniques and expertise. Fun Too.
Kay
Patty Gray

Post by Patty Gray »

Thank you Kay and Jim. The class was so much fun, great students and we covered a lot. I would have loved to have had the class be a 3 to 4 day class. Hope everyone picked up their finished pieces. I'm hoping to get the pictures all onto a cd today.

I will be teaching at Snow Farm in MA next weekend and the following weekend at NW Art Glass in WA. A new class at NW Art Glass is being offered in July, the waiting list was getting too long. I ordered a few more toys (glass equipment for the classes).

Patty
jim simmons

Post by jim simmons »

Patty Gray wrote:

. I ordered a few more toys (glass equipment for the classes).

Patty
This woman shouldn't be allowed to get near home depot or Harbor Freight, or ANY tool store.

She has to have a BIG van to hold the ones she has. :lol: :lol:

I am really envious.

Jim