who sells silberschnitt circle/strip cutter to individuals?

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

MarlaS

who sells silberschnitt circle/strip cutter to individuals?

Post by MarlaS »

i'd like to buy the silberschnitt circle/strip cutter, but am having trouble finding companies that carry it AND sell to individuals vs. companies -- all of the suggestions i've found in the archives/google (& yes, searched w/ bohle, too) either lead to companies that won't sell to individuals OR who do but only carry the circle cutter.

i must be overlooking something really obvious.....?!

thanks,
marla
Ron Coleman

Post by Ron Coleman »

MarlaS

not quite?

Post by MarlaS »

thanks, ron, but what i found on the crloo & harmony sites are for the circle cutter, only (vs. the strip/circle cutter)....or do they carry an add-on attachment, too, that'll do the job?
marla
Al Bray

Post by Al Bray »

Marla,

I know Bullseye Connection sells these as I bought one, along with the GeoMaster angle attachment from them about three weeks ago.

You can also try Delphi Stained Glass (http://www.delphiglass.com) they are having a sale on the item right now (Item # 710536, Price $76.45)

http://www.delphiglass.com/index.cfm?pa ... o=itemList

I think Delphi's price is higher than Bullseye's (I am pretty sure I got it for 69.00), but Bullseye has a pretty steep shipping charge when that charge is spread over just one item being ordered. I was ordering multiple items at the same time from BE connection so it ended up averaging out.
MarlaS

thanks (out of stock)

Post by MarlaS »

thanks, al. delphi's out of stock, but i'll keep checking there if i don't find any other sources. i'd looked in the BE catalog & didn't see it there, so i'll follow up on your info.

i appreciate the help!
marla