Large PDV piece

Want to share a photo of your work? Or get feedback on a new piece? Post it here. (Note: items in this forum are deleted periodically, generally after several months.)

Moderator: Brad Walker

Lisa Sharik

Re: Large PDV piece

Post by Lisa Sharik »

calico wrote:
what do you do with the little nuggets? they are pretty, but there's no holes so they can't be beads, right?
The people I have sold them to are using wire wrapping techniques to make them into jewelery. I sold the tourmaline ones above 2 hours after I made them 8)
Lisa
calico

Post by calico »

Lisa Sharik wrote:
calico wrote:
what do you do with the little nuggets? they are pretty, but there's no holes so they can't be beads, right?
The people I have sold them to are using wire wrapping techniques to make them into jewelery. I sold the tourmaline ones above 2 hours after I made them 8)
Lisa
very cool. :)
i've seen your shop on etsy i believe. I just sold two things today- one was an experiment that I didn't even like, so i was happy to sell it. :)
Lib

Post by Lib »

PDV has never caught my fancy but I'm really beginning to see the appeal. DANG IT. It's hard to stay focused and really learn one technique when so many other techniques are also so appealing! I'm determined to do that though, focus on one until I'm satisfied with what I'm doing before moving to the next.