Hello all from a newbie

The forum for discussion on business aspects of working with glass.

Moderator: Brad Walker

JackHealy

Hello all from a newbie

Post by JackHealy »

Hello all,

Since I have been "lurking" on this forum for a while, I thought I should introduce myself. I am a co-owner of Glass Artists Gallery. We work with over 65 glass artists making functional & architectural glass art.

Our core business is working with design professionals nationwide (i.e. architects, builders, designers, etc.) and providing a single resource for their glass needs. You can see our website by clicking the URL below my signature.

I will stay out of the technical discussions since this is not my area of expertise, but if there are ever questions concerning websites, strategies for marketing your work, etc. - I have a fair bit of experience in these departments. If you are currently making functional art that you think might fit into one of our categories, feel free to contact me. We will be adding a new "accessories" category soon that will include things like cabinet & door knobs/pulls, tableware, etc.

You have a great forum and I hope I can contribute in a meaningful way in the future.

Thanks!
Jack Healy
Glass Artists Gallery
Seattle, WA

Click here to visit the Glass Artists Gallery website
Geri Comstock

Post by Geri Comstock »

Thanks for introducing yourself. I just love it when people delurk!

Laughing -

Geri
Carol Silrum

Post by Carol Silrum »

Your Glass Artist Gallery is outstanding! You represent some very fine artists. Thank you for offering to share your experience, I am sure there are many great glassworkers here who can benifit from your marketing knowledge, me being one of them! If you ever add a little jewelry catagory I might be interested!

Best regards for a happy holidays!
Carol Silrum