Online buying

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Cyndi

Online buying

Post by Cyndi »

Does anyone out there puchase fusing glass over the internet?
If so can you recommend a place with good service and good prices?
Thanks
Cyndi
Cyndi
dee

Re: Online buying

Post by dee »

Cyndi wrote:Does anyone out there puchase fusing glass over the internet?
If so can you recommend a place with good service and good prices?
Thanks
Cyndi
sure do and can - aaproducts.com - they are the A&A Products sponsor above - very nice people, very easy to work with, never a problem, you get exactly what you order.....
D
Dee Janssen
Unicorn's Creations Studio
http://ucjewelry.com
dee@ucjewelry.com
Dayle Ann

Post by Dayle Ann »

Baffled about why you want to buy glass over the net? There you are in the homeland of fusing! Unless transportation is an issue for you, Sheridan is really close to lots of sources for glass in Oregon. That's where most of what we use for fusing is made, after all!

Buying over the net is a good way to go for me, because where I live now(hinterlands of Vermont) it is the only way to get glass without major travel! If I still lived in Oregon, though, I'd be clam-happy about being able to actually go to places and pick out the glass myself. Probably just as well, though, I'd spend waaaaaaay more than I should....

When I go to visit my daughter in Oregon, I know I am going to have some issues about luggage.

Dayle Ann (homesick for the NW)