Who am I?

This forum focuses on the artistic "why" and "what" more than the technical "how". Put more philosophical (but still art and glass related) posts here.

Moderator: Tony Smith

Haydo

Who am I?

Post by Haydo »

Feel that I'm at a turning point. I'm away from my studio that is just waiting to be cranked up again during my breaks from Nauru. So in the meantime away from work distractions I try and connect with nature by spending time with the many fish here then to feel the end of another day. Favourite pastime is thinking, from this to that and the other while watching the sun set and waves crashing against the wall.
This evening I worked out that I'm an ice cube in the desert. Who would have thought. peace, haydo
Life is like a raft, so be like a rat!...Challenging being a captain type rat though, going down with each ship and all!!
Dolores

Re: Who am I?

Post by Dolores »

JestersBaubles

Post by JestersBaubles »

Do you think if you *were* able to be in your studio full-time you would learn that it just becomes work like all the rest?

That's the part I worry about... That and the fact that I have RA. I worry that when I can retire in 10-13 years, my hands will be trashed. :?:

Dana W.
Haydo

Post by Haydo »

Super Tramp, that took me back to a time when I left school to become logical. To find myself a place among all the cogs that drives the economy, a diesel fitter in the coal mining industry was equal to ka ching, but it has never sat right with me which is why I bailed out in 2002 to give our boys different opportunties. Was joking to a friend that I might just walk away from it all after this current project ticks the box. To be honest I have thought of how I would cope being full time and have always reassured myself that I would be kept busy fine tuning,having multiple things going on at one time if things were happening in the sales department. Been through enough also to know that there are no guarantee's in life. peace, haydo
Life is like a raft, so be like a rat!...Challenging being a captain type rat though, going down with each ship and all!!