Thinking about a finished project.

This forum focuses on the artistic "why" and "what" more than the technical "how". Put more philosophical (but still art and glass related) posts here.

Moderator: Tony Smith

Haydo

Thinking about a finished project.

Post by Haydo »

Religion!, is it the crux of the matter? Is it what makes you question instead of deny? WTF does that mean when it's blah, blah, blah!! I feel that all my experiences have me at a time where I'm free, accepting all outcomes. Catholicism is a powerful thing as it still has sway on my thinking. When things get tough I fall back on my Yun Jung Do training where it was all about love,care and protection. Then there is the Dhali Lama and all the rest of them trying to convince us of other things closely related to the Celestine Prophecies.
Is this where I'm supposed to be? I bloody hope so!!!!!! peace, haydo
Life is like a raft, so be like a rat!...Challenging being a captain type rat though, going down with each ship and all!!
Michele gh

Re: Thinking about a finished project.

Post by Michele gh »

“The role of the artist is to ask questions, not answer them.”
― Anton Chekhov
Haydo

Re: Thinking about a finished project.

Post by Haydo »

Wish I hadn't asked that one. Got too relaxed watching the fishing boats come in at dark after making it back myself with a cramping calf muscle. Can't drink or smoke under water but made up for it. I'm still questioning why a young bloke with a promising future decided otherwise and lost his bearing. peace, haydo
Life is like a raft, so be like a rat!...Challenging being a captain type rat though, going down with each ship and all!!