Fridge Magnets - Want mine?

This is the forum for discussing Warm Glass community projects such as the Magnet Exchange, the Collaboration, and similar efforts.

Moderator: Tony Smith

Don Burt

Fridge Magnets - Want mine?

Post by Don Burt »

I have some fridge magnets from early Warmglass exchanges. Maybe 75 or more of them. I've had them in a bowl for about 15 years and should probably get rid of them. If you're a newbie they can be informative and inspiring. Contact me and agree to pay postage and I'll send them to you. Or pick up in person in SW Ohio, veritable hotbed of fusing art activity. There should be an image attached. I'm not going to take them all out of the bowl and count them or photograph them.
IMG_6074[1].jpg
DonMcClennen

Re: Fridge Magnets - Want mine?

Post by DonMcClennen »

Why not put them in a flower pot on your front porch and let the neighborhood kids help them selves.. I keep a supply of fused "gems" out and they are very popular!!
Don
"The Glassman"
Don Burt

Post by Don Burt »

DonMcClennen wrote:Why not put them in a flower pot on your front porch and let the neighborhood kids help them selves.. I keep a supply of fused "gems" out and they are very popular!!
Don
Good idea Don McC. If I don't get any takers I'll give that serious consideration.
Don Burt

Post by Don Burt »

The magnets have been sold, or a recipient has been identified. Thank you.